Small batch bean-to-bar chocolate, made in Glasgow. Single origin Madagascar 70% dark chocolate with taste notes of maple syrup and fruity berries with a cherry overtone.
* each process of creating the bar is done by hand
* mindful packaging from recycled sources (that can be recycled too)
* Honduras 60% milk chocolate also available
* Ingredients: cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter
* no additives, no emulsifiers - just the Bare Bones
Small batch bean-to-bar chocolate, made in Glasgow. Single origin Honduras 60% milk chocolate with taste notes of raisin and tangy orange at first, finishing with delicious coffee and creamy milk....
Pretty set of 2 black bamboo trays, lovingly handmade in the Philippines by skilled artisans. * wipe clean only
This jute shopper is handmade with love and care by skilled artisans. Whether you are planning to hit the souks of Morocco or simply pop to the local farmer's market,...
Céleste is for those would love nothing more than to sink deep into the tranquility of the Tropics. This harmonious scent from SUN.DAY of London opens the mind and senses...